You have several options when making a payment on your child support case:
- Through the State Disbursement Unit by automatic withdrawal, credit card, or check.
- Make cash payments at convenient MoneyGram locations. Find a location at www.MoneyGram.com/Locations or call (800) 926-9400. You will need your Child Support Participant ID and the Receive Code 14630 for payments to the CA SDU.
- Call (866) 901-3212 make a debit/credit card payment over the phone.
- Have your child support payments withdrawn from your bank account each month by setting up an Electronic Funds Transfer Account (EFT) online.
- By cash, debit/credit card, or check at our offices at the Eric Rood Administrative Center, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City, CA. Our lobby/reception is shared with the Department of Social Services on the west side of the first floor.
- Ask your employer to deduct your child support payments from your paycheck.
Go to the How to Make a Payment flyer for more information.
Please feel free to call our offices at (866) 901-3212 for further assistance.