full screen background image
How Do I Open a Child Support Case

MyNevadaCounty.com - County of Nevada, California

Department Directory
Employee Login

This login feature is for Nevada County Employees. Future functionality will offer citizens the ability to log in to this site and manage preferences.

Sign In

Site Help

Use the Site Help Page for tips and suggestions about MyNevadaCounty.com.
How Do I Open a Child Support Case
Published on: 1/26/2012 12:00 AM

To receive Child Support Services, all you need to do is fill out and submit an application, and there are several options to do so:

Apply Online
You can fill out and submit an application online using the new, secure Statewide Online Application (SOLA) System.

Apply by Mail
You can mail in your completed application by filling out the application packet and mailing to:

Sierra Nevada DCSS
950 Maidu Avenue, Suite 140
Grass Valley, CA 95945

An application can also be downloaded or call (866)901-3212 to request an application be mailed to you.

Apply in Person
You can come into our office and apply in person.  You can either bring in a completed application or request one when you visit. No appointment is necesarry. Please visit our Locations and Directions page for office hours and locations.

Further Application Information
For further information and application forms in various languages, click here.

Tex Ritter
Director of Child Support Services
Child Support Services

950 Maidu Avenue Suite 140
Nevada City, Ca 95959
Hours: 7:30am-5pm M-F
Phone: 866.901.3212
Related Items:

No related pages or documents were found.