full screen background image
How Do I Get My License Released

MyNevadaCounty.com - County of Nevada, California

Department Directory
Employee Login

This login feature is for Nevada County Employees. Future functionality will offer citizens the ability to log in to this site and manage preferences.

Sign In

Site Help

Use the Site Help Page for tips and suggestions about MyNevadaCounty.com.
How Do I Get My License Released
Published on: 1/26/2012 12:00 AM
Get Back on the Road Again!
If your license is suspended, call or come into the Nevada City office during regular business hours. We may be able to release any state issued license.
Call your caseworker at (866) 901-3212 to discuss the release of your license.  If you are denied a release, you can file a Notice of Motion for Judicial Review of License Denial with the court.
Click here for office information.  Please call (866) 901-3212 in advance if you plan on coming to our Downieville office so that we can ensure that there will be someone there to assist you.
Tex Ritter
Director of Child Support Services
Child Support Services

950 Maidu Avenue Suite 140
Nevada City, Ca 95959
Hours: 7:30am-5pm M-F
Phone: 866.901.3212
Related Items:

No related pages or documents were found.