Quick Links to Forms, Publications and Services 

Looking for a form or information on a project or subject? The following is a list of our most requested forms with links to the associated web page as well as links to some of our most popular subjects.
Not finding what you are looking for? Contact Public Works by email or phone: (530) 265-1411

Abandoned Vehicles - (Code Enforcement oversight) 
Adopt-A-Road Program
Agreement to Pay form
Annual Capital Improvement Plan
Online Service Request System
County Maintained Road List
Corner Records
Encroachment Permit 
for construction, utilities, and events

How to Recycle Your Mattress
Less Toxic Cleaners
Local Road Safety Plan 
McCourtney Road Transfer Station Traffic Cam
Paratransit Services
- including links to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Application 

Permanent Road Division (PRD)
Traffic Impact Mitigation Fees
Traffic Impact Study Guidelines
Traffic Mitigation Fee Zone Map
Public Records Request Form
Sewer Connection Permit
Sewer Emergencies & Odor Reporting
Sewer Fees 
Solid Waste Services
Transit Fares & Passes
Transportation Permit

Vegetation No-Spray Agreement
Visit us on Facebook
Waste Management FAQ's

Non-County Service Links

Caltrans Website

Nevada Irrigation District Contact Page
Pacific Gas & Electric Contact Page
Waste Management Contact Page
City of Nevada City Public Works Page
City of Grass Valley Public Works Page
City of Truckee  Public Works Page