We organized frequently asked questions to help sort the information and address specific concerns. Take some time to learn more and share information with friends and neighbors. Bad information is frustrating and can be a hazard for the community. The more you learn and share, the safer we will all be.
- What are the defensible space laws?
- There are areas of concern in my neighborhood. What is the best way to remedy them?
- I’ve tried talking to neighbors and working with Firewise Communities to create change but it isn’t working. Where can I report a concerning property? Can someone force them to fix it?
- I’m a renter and my landlord is not managing the property. What should I do?
- Where can I dispose of green waste?
- Are there any grants available to help me pay for cleaning up my property?
- What is permissible at the green waste drop sites?
- Can I get a schedule of planned large clearing projects?
- Where can I get materials for my home to make it more fire-resistant?
- How can I find out if I’m in a Firewise Community or learn how to start one?