Coronavirus Guidance for Businesses/Employers
How to Stay Connected
Sign Up Here for Email Updates on Business Resources with Nevada County’s Notify Me
This is a public group to allow for business to business collaboration and resource sharing. This Facebook site is being managed by the County of Nevada Sierra Business Development Center.
Updated: 4/02/2020 6:08pm
COVID-19 Business Resource Task Force
- 3/26: Prepare for the Next New Normal, Thursday, March 26th: Zoom Recording
- Preparing for the Next Normal: Presentation
- 3/27: How Retail Food Establishments Are Responding to COVID-19, Friday, March 27th: Zoom Recording
- 4/2: Resources for Construction Businesses to Navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic, Thursday April 2nd: Zoom Recording
Free Resilient Business Webinar Series w/ Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation & Sierra Business Council - Click Here
- 3/18: Zoom Recording
- 3/20: Zoom Recording
- 3/25: Zoom Recording
- 3/27: Watch "Preparing Small Business for the New Normal"
Nevada County Economic Resource Council - Click Here
Sierra Business Development Center (SBDC) - Click Here
- SBDC: COVID-19 - The Latest News & Resources for Your Business - Updated 3/26/2020
Alliance for Workforce Development - Click Here
Nevada County Environmental Health Guidance for Restaurants and Food Service Facilities - Click Here
- 90-Day Grace Period for Mortgage Payments
- No Negative Credit Impacts Resulting from Relief
- Moratorium on Initiating Foreclosure Sales or Evictions
- Relief from Fees and Charges
For More Information - Click Here Version OptionsCoronavirus Guidance for Businesses/EmployersHeadline
- Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
- Nevada County is included as a primary California county to California’s COVID-19 Declaration #16332
- Nevada County is included as a contigous California county to the Nevada COVID-19 Declaration #1634
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- CARES Act Business FAQ
- CARES Act Business One Pager:
- Payment Protection Program (PPP)
- Entrepreneurial Development Programs
- Emergency Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Grants
Government Executive Orders & Actions
The Nevada County Public Health Department:
- Is providing general information about the novel coronavirus (2019‐nCoV ) and COVID-19 (the illness caused by the virus).
- Is recommending strategies for employers to use to prevent workplace exposures to acute respiratory illnesses including novel coronavirus, and to guide the management of employees who have recently returned to Nevada County from an area with known transmission of the novel coronavirus or who have had a known exposure to a laboratory confirmed case.
- Has issued COVID-19 Environmental Health Recommendations Per OSHA (in coordination with the Dept. of Labor and Dept. of Health & Human Services) for the Hospitality Industry
Please visit the County’s Coronavirus webpage for FAQs, resources, and updates at www.mynevadacounty.com/Coronavirus.
Up-To-Date Guidance and Recommendations for Businesses/Employers
Nevada County Public Health follows the state and federal recommendations for coronavirus and COVID-19, the illness caused by coronavirus. Find the most recent guidance and recommendations at: