Submit a Service Request Formerly "Ask Nevada County"

Ask NevCoAsk Nevada County places the power of Nevada County Government in the palm of your hands.

•    Report an issue (potholes, road problems, environmental health concerns, agricultural concerns, code compliance issues, and more) through the website online!

•    Your request will automatically be routed to the correct department.

Thank you for taking the time to keep Nevada County clean and safe.

If your request is an emergency, please dial 911.