April 5, 2021
The Public Hearing will be held via Zoom.
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/96274934966?pwd=c0dvR0x3eUdQdGVvWlhxWVVtY09pQT09#success
Meeting ID: 962 7493 4966
Dial by your location - +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Public Hearing to Discuss Possible State CDBG Application
Monday, April 5, 2021
Join Nevada County for an online public hearing to discuss applications for funding under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. The public hearing provides the public the opportunity to make comments regarding types of eligible activities to be considered for application.
It is estimated that the funding of the State 2021 CDBG program allocation is approximately $30,000,000. Nevada County anticipates submitting an application under the NOFA published during the next program year.
Eligible activities include:
• Home ownership assistance and housing rehabilitation programs
• Pubic facility and public improvements projects
• Public service programs
• Planning studies
• Economic development business assistance and microenterprise activities
Eligible activities must meet one of the three national objectives listed in CDBG federal statutes:
• Moderate income households or persons
• Elimination of slums and blight
• Meeting urgent community development need