May 13, 2021
Via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82003683885
in person: Nevada County Contractors' Association
149 Crown Point Ct #A
Grass Valley, CA 95949
Talking in Code-Focus Group Meeting
Thursday, May 13, 2021
What is “Talking in Code”? Talking in Code is an interactive workshop with the Nevada County Building Department discussing evolving code requirements, code enforcement consistency, construction trends and much, much more. Contractors, homeowners, architects, engineers, draftsman, industry representatives and anyone involved in a construction or development project can greatly benefit from attending. These meetings are normally held every other month throughout the year.
2. General Update on County Services
3. What is Required Onsite for Inspections?
4. New ADU Guidance Documents
5. Project Plan Review:
- what are common corrections?
- Project review pitfalls
- What are we seeing currently
- How can you guarantee a fast review
6. Items from Attendees
7. Wrap Up