If you are a healthcare provider, please complete Nevada County Public Health's online form so we can contact you when vaccine is available for you. We are working to vaccinate all Phase 1A healthcare providers so we can move forward in broader community vaccinations.
- If you are in Phase 1A and you haven’t heard from Public Health regarding vaccine eligibility, submit your information to us via our online form: www.MyNevadaCounty.com/Coronavirus/Phase1A
- Phase 1A includes providers and staff at offices for dentists, doctors, nurses, midwives, physical therapists, occupational therapists, alternative medical practitioners, and community health workers, among others.
- Phase 1A also includes formal and informal caregivers to elderly and people with disabilities, including private duty caregivers for elderly in their homes. At this time, only caregivers are eligible, per the State's definitions.
- For detail on which healthcare providers are part of Phase 1A, visit: www.MyNevadaCounty.com/Coronavirus/VaxSchedPDF
- As we continue to receive more vaccine, we will open up appointments for people in Phase 1A. Appointments are limited at this time but we are opening as many as we can with the vaccine supply we currently have.
- Groups eligible in Phase 1A are defined by the State.
Submit your contact information to Public Health
- If you are in Phase 1A and you haven’t heard from Public Health regarding vaccine eligibility, submit your information to us via an online form: www.MyNevadaCounty.com/Coronavirus/Phase1A
- This form can be used to submit information as a group (for instance, a whole dentist's office) or by individual healthcare providers (for instance, an informal caregiver).
- After submitting this form, your information will be reviewed. If it is determined that you are part of Phase 1A, you will be contacted when vaccine is available for you.
- The process of vaccinating all of Phase 1A will take time. Please be patient while we work on assigning you a slot. We will contact you as soon as a slot is available for you.
Thank you to our partners who are helping to vaccinate healthcare providers in Phase 1A. Our COVID-19 vaccination efforts could not succeed without your partnership and your commitment to our community’s health.
To stay up-to-date on local vaccine information:
- Bookmark our COVID-19 vaccination page at www.MyNevadaCounty.com/Coronavirus/Vaccine and check back regularly
- Text VACCINEINFO to 898211 to receive text updates from Public Health straight to your cell phone
- Call 211 or 1-833-DIAL211 to speak to a local call specialist anytime day or night in English or Spanish
The team here at Nevada County Public Health is grateful to our community for your eagerness to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination is an essential tool for ending this pandemic. We must all stay vigilant and continue to wear masks, keep our distance, wash our hands, and avoid gatherings so that we can return to a more normal way of life as quickly as possible.