Are you looking for property in Nevada County to purchase in mind of cultivating cannabis, are already a cannabis farmer, are a neighbor to a cannabis cultivation site, or just wondering about the status of cannabis regulations in Nevada County? Ensure you are informed on the most current information regarding cannabis regulation if you are effected by evolving regulations at both the local and state level.
Prior to making a long-term investment in purchasing property do your research to ensure you are receiving accurate information from realtors and private property owners regarding cannabis cultivation activities. During the early months of 2019 there will continue to be information and public meetings about cannabis cultivation. These meetings include activities related to:
- Completion and Review of the County Commercial Cannabis Cultivation Project Environmental Impact Report (EIR)
- Review and Adoption of the County Commercial Cannabis Ordinance
- Implementation of a Pre-Application Process for County Commercial Cannabis Cultivation Permits
- Implementation of County Commercial Cannabis Permits
- Enforcement of Regulations Related to Illegal Cannabis Cultivation Sites
To learn more about Nevada County cannabis regulations and permitting visit our Cannabis Conversation webpage. To learn more about state cannabis regulations visit the CalCannabis webpage. If you have any questions about the local cannabis regulations please do not hesitate to contact the Nevada County Cannabis Division at (530) 265-1222 or email us at email@example.com.
Stay informed on all things in the Community Development Agency (CDA), from information on scheduling building inspections to updates on cannabis permitting, by subscribing to CDA's biannual newsletter.