Nevada County COVID-19 Busienss Task Force Hosts Webinar for Construction Industry
Date: Thursday, April 2nd, 4:00-5:30PM
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/419653592
Nevada City, CA – Nevada County contractors are invited to attend an informative webinar and round-table webinar, “Resources for Construction Businesses to Navigate the COVID-19 Pandemic.”
This public webinar is co-hosted by the County of Nevada, the Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe (CATT), and the Nevada County Contractors Association (NCCA), with the Sierra Small Business Development Center.
The presenters will provide updates on:
- the definitions of construction as “essential work;”
- working with the County’s Community Development Agency on permits and inspections;
- best practices for workplace safety and physical distancing;
- HR and Unemployment;
- Direct support services and counseling for your small business;
- How to access the latest state and federal resources including the Paycheck Protection Program; and
- A Round Table discussion with contractors
Speakers include Craig Griesbach, County of Nevada, Director of Building; Kristin York, Sierra SBDC; Kristine Odell, Absolute HR; Barbara Bashall and Libby Goldsmith, Nevada County Contractors Association (NCCA); Kellie Cutler, Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe (CATT); and Caleb Dardick, County of Nevada, CEO Liaison to Business Community.